Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kyla and Laici.......Best Pals!

Kyla is so cute with Laici right now, hopefully she always will be but right now she loves having her around! She is so good to help with her and is so funny when she talks to her. Laici loves getting the attention from her big sister and will just stare at her and then laugh and smile when Kyla starts talking to her. It's pretty cute to watch them!!


Ky and Laici takin a "tubby". Laici just stares at Kyla whenever she can see her. Kyla likes to pore water over Laici's toes in the tub since I won't let her dump the cups of water on Laici's head which is what she tried to do in the first place.
This was so funny the other night. We were reading books in Kyla's room and I had to run out for a minute. When I got back in there Kyla had gotten "blankets" (actually Laici's burp cloths) and covered both Laici and herself. When I asked her what she was doing she told me "Well mom me and Laic were cold so I covered us up" OK then. She is so strange sometimes.

Kyla is wiping the spit up off of Laici's face in this one. She is so soft with her when she does that, I'm very impressed.



No comments: